Leading with Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
When you think of an outstanding leader, what comes to mind? Someone who always keeps their cool and never lets their temper get out of control? Or maybe it’s someone you trust implicitly? Someone who listens, values your input and understands when to push you, coach you, and when to lift you up.
These are the attributes of someone with a high degree of emotional intelligence (EQ). Research shows a strong correlation between success in life and at work and a well-developed emotional intelligence muscle. EQ is widely recognized as a key factor in professional—as well as personal—success.
This training workshop will help you to identify the key domains that impact emotional intelligence and to practice activities that build emotional competencies, as well as help you to adapt your responses and reactions for better outcomes.
Join us in this workshop to learn strategies that will:
- Build a clear understanding of the Emotional Intelligence Model
- Help you to understand your responses and how your mindset and emotions have an impact
- Help you consider opportunities and situations where you want to lead with a new approach
- Have you practice using tools and strategies to adjust your emotional mindset in the moment
Who it is for:
Individuals and groups interested in understanding emotional intelligence and the impact on relationships, leadership, performance and organizational culture.
- Presentation Slides
- Coaching Tip Sheet
- Pre and Post Engagement Survey
- Workshop Summary
- Content Evaluation
Length: ½ day or 90-minute format
The Center for Automotive Diversity, Inclusion & Advancement (CADIA) is a learning and advisory organization focused on diversity equity and inclusion. Its mission is to double the number of diverse leaders in the automotive industry by 2030. CADIA is championing diverse talent, driving systemic change, and supporting leadership commitment. For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Empathy in Action
- Executive Level Set ™
- DEI 101 Foundations
- Unconscious Bias
- Inclusion and Belonging
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Building Your Leadership Coaching Skills
- Best Practices for Leading Remote Teams
- Being Resilient in the Midst of Change, Growth and Uncertainty
- Essential Skills for New People Leaders
- Employee Resource Group Solutions
- Emotional Intelligence
- DEI Assessment & Roadmap
- DEI Conversations in the Workplace
- DEI Inclusive Leadership