Being Resilient in the Midst of Change, Growth and Uncertainty
Change is inevitable and necessary for growth. Regardless of this, many times change can be very emotional and even painful for teams and individuals. All organizations undergo change. Whether it’s a pandemic, merger, acquisition, downsizing, restructuring, or even simply new leadership, change happens. And yet when change happens, it can throw a team into chaos.
Change can significantly impact people on an emotional level and can wreak havoc on productivity. It’s important that your leaders understand the natural cycle of change and have proven tools to help employees build a resiliency mindset and bounce forward after a transformational change. With this understanding, your teams will be more prepared to handle the constant change they are faced with and choose beliefs, thoughts and emotions that serve them more effectively.
In this interactive workshop, leaders will learn about living in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous) environment and what is required to lead successfully. Leaders will learn how to recognize the emotional shifts that happen during change and how to focus on well-being. Leaders will walk away feeling more confident and equipped to handle the daily hiccups and challenges that come their way.
Join us in this workshop to:
- Gain a clear understanding of what it means to live in a VUCA world.
- Understand the impacts of transformational change.
- Identify the emotional stages of change and how to address them.
- Learn tools to build a resiliency mindset for you and your team.
- Review the six elements of well-being and why they are important.
Who it is for:
Leaders who want to develop skills to successfully guide teams and individuals through times of change, including organizational changes including leadership change, environmental and role changes.
- Presentation Slides
- Coaching Tip Sheet
- Pre and Post Engagement Survey
- Workshop Summary
- Content Evaluation
Length: ½ day or 90-minute format
The Center for Automotive Diversity, Inclusion & Advancement (CADIA) is a learning and advisory organization focused on diversity equity and inclusion. Its mission is to double the number of diverse leaders in the automotive industry by 2030. CADIA is championing diverse talent, driving systemic change, and supporting leadership commitment. For more information: email@example.com.
- Empathy in Action
- Executive Level Set ™
- DEI 101 Foundations
- Unconscious Bias
- Inclusion and Belonging
- Having Difficult Conversations
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Building Your Leadership Coaching Skills
- Best Practices for Leading Remote Teams
- Being Resilient in the Midst of Change, Growth and Uncertainty
- Essential Skills for New People Leaders
- Employee Resource Group Solutions
- Emotional Intelligence
- DEI Assessment & Roadmap
- DEI Conversations in the Workplace
- DEI Inclusive Leadership